Did you start customizing your invitation only to realize you want a different template? No worries! With Poply you can easily change your template. Here's how:
- Log in to Poply.com via your favorite browser, or open the Poply app from your smartphone or tablet.
- Select the invitation you wish to edit from the UPCOMING EVENTS page.
- Click the EDIT INVITE button in the middle of the screen under your event's name and details.
- On the website, the edit menu will pop up on the right side of the screen. Click off of the menu by clicking the invitation on the left side of the screen. At the top of the screen, you will see two rectangles with an arrow between them. Click that icon - CHANGE YOUR TEMPLATE - and a page will pop up with our catalog of templates to choose from. Click on the template you want to use. Depending on the template you have chosen, some of the images you added to your original invitation might be reset or you might need to add more images if you chose a template with more images than the original. Don't worry -- all of your event details will transfer to the new template!
On the iOS or Android App, click DESIGN at the top of the menu. Scroll through our selection of templates and find the template you would like to use. Click on the template you want to use to see a preview, then click USE THIS DESIGN to apply it to your invitation. Depending on the template you have chosen, some of the images you added to your original invitation might be reset. Select OK - go ahead anyway if you want to proceed with changing the template. Don't worry -- all of your event details will transfer to the new template!
- You have now successfully changed the template on your invitation! You may do this as many times as you would like until you find the perfect look you want for your invitation.
Please note that you can only change the template on your invitation when it is still a DRAFT invitation and has not yet been sent to guests.