Timezones can be tricky but we tried to make it as simple as possible for you when creating an invitation to an event. Here are some things to keep in mind when dealing with different time zones:
- When you create a new invitation, the default timezone is the one you are currently in. However, if you add a location on the map, the timezone will be set in accordance with the location on the map.
- If you send a virtual event invitation and the guest's timezone is different than the one the event was created in, it will show the timezone the event was created in to the guest.
- If you send an invitation to guests in a different timezone than the event is set in, it will show the timezone the event was created in to the guest.
- If you edit your invitation while in a different timezone than where you started it, the timezone will remain the one you initially created the invitation in.
- If guests add an event to their calendar after they have RSVP'd, the time of the event will adjust according to their current timezone.