Want to invite guests but don't know their contact information? No problem! Poply now offers a unique QR code for each invitation you create. Guests can view the invitation and RSVP by scanning the code. It's easy to find the QR code for your event - here's how:
On the website:
- Use your favorite browser to log in to poply.com.
- Create a new event invitation [How do I create an invitation?] or select the desired event from the Upcoming Events tab.
- Once on the event details page, find and click the Get QR Code button.
- Click the Download button from the pop-up box. A window will open containing the QR code for your event.
- Right click on the QR code and select Save Image As... to name and save the QR code to your computer.
- Once the QR code has been saved, you can print the image if desired.
On the iOS or Android App:
- Log in to your Poply account on the app.
- Create a new event invitation [How do I create an invitation?] or select your desired one from the Upcoming Events tab.
- Once on the event details page, tap Download QR Code from the orange menu. If you already invited some guests, or added guests but have not sent your invite yet, tap the Invite More button and then tap Download QR Code. You may be asked permission to allow Poply to access your Photos to save the QR code.
- The QR code will save to your Photos. You can then share or print the image, if desired.